We provide customized service agreements
No matter the size or type of your compressed air installation or equipment, RENO always offers a professional service. We offer several types of service agreements - each with different time intervals, plans and prices.
As a service customer at RENO, you will get:
- Evaluation tests and documentation on installation(s)
- Recommendations for the optimization of operating costs
- Preventive service and maintenance
- Recommended inspection of compressors, refrigerated dryers, air receivers, filters, tubes and pneumatic tools
- First priority in case of emergency
- Access to a mobile compressor in case of unintentional stopping
- Access to compressed air during service
- Access to comprehensive skills and experience
On acquisition of new Ingersoll Rand compressors or air treatment devices, RENO offers the Select Care Program, which includes a 5-year warranty regardless of mileage hours – the best security available!
For further information - please contact our service division at +45 70 10 22 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.